The Center for Nursing Education and Practice Innovation (CNEPI) provides educational resources, clinical expertise, consultation and professional development opportunities for nurses and other patient-care staff to assist Saint Francis in providing safe, high-quality patient care based on current best-practice information and clinical standards. CNEPI supports nurses in defining practice excellence within a shared governance decision-making model. The center provides:
- Initial orientation of new nurses and patient-care staff
- Continuing staff development
- Career enhancement
- Professional practice development
- Student clinical opportunities
- Clinical specialty nursing consultation
- Research and best-practice consultation and leadership
Location and Hours of Operation
The Center for Nursing Education & Practice Innovation is located on the second floor of 260 Ashley Street, in the area formerly occupied by the Saint Francis School of Nursing.
Regular business hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Classes and in-services may be scheduled earlier or later in the day.
For information or staff referrals, contact our administrative assistant Dawn Litvinchyk
For current Saint Francis Nurses...